Welcome to the Schodack Faculty Association Website…. As part of the Schodack Central School District, the Schodack Faculty Association includes our teachers and our service providers including psychologists, speech therapists, occupational therapists, physical therapists and social workers.
Our goals are to…
- Promote the highest level of professional practice
- Strive to meet the needs of our students
- Encourage active participation in school decision-making
- Stay current with our knowledge of best practices in education
- Foster a spirit of professional unity and support for each other
Thank you for visiting our website! Please check back here regularly to learn more about our Association news and activities. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Laura Cook, SFA President
SFA MEMBERS: For access to secure SFA Member only content, please click here.